Nutrition Education Online
Do Your Nutrition Education on the Internet!
- It’s easy! You don’t have to be a computer whiz to use this program.
- It’s fun! There are lots of good recipes and tips on preparing healthy food.
- It’s convenient! You can do it at any time, anywhere you have Internet access.
- WIC parents that have used it really enjoy it!
- This site is for parents, breastfeeding moms, and moms who have just had a baby.
Steps to Get Started
- You will need a computer that is connected to the Internet.
- Go to www.wichealth.org.
- If it is your first time on the site, register for a new account. Otherwise, enter your login information.
- Choose a topic.
- You will be asked questions about your child’s feeding needs and any problems or difficulties you have.
- When you finish the education module you will be asked to complete a short survey. Your answers will be kept private and will be used to help the site.
- When your are done, you can either print the certification and bring it to your next WIC appointment or e-mail the certificate. Please see below for instructions to email the certificate.
Instructions for E-mailing Certificate
- On the certificate page click “Edit” then “Select All” on the menu bar in the upper left hand corner.
- Click “Edit” again and “Copy.”
- Go to your e-mail, in the subject line type “Ed on Web – Your Name”.
- Click in the body of your e-mail, then click “Edit” and “Paste” on the menu bar in the upper left hand corner.
- Send the e-mail to email@example.com.