To provide or assure health care programs and services to people of Forest County. The purpose of the Forest County Health Department is to protect and promote health, and prevent injury through primary prevention and health promotion during all phases of the life cycle.
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 715-478-3371
- Fax: 715-478-5171
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: First Floor of the Courthouse, 200 East Madison St. Crandon, WI 54520
For Public Health Emergencies when our office is closed,
please contact the Forest County Dispatch at 715-478-3331.
- Jill Krueger RN, BSN, Director/Health Officer
- Sami Hoffman, RN
- Jacee Anderson RN, BSN, Public Health Nurse
- Julie Weber, Public Health Assistant
- Chris Slagowski, Public Health Clerk
- Brenda Husing, Dietician (Contracted)
- Andrea Johnson, Peer Breastfeeding WIC (Contracted)